2014年4月16日 星期三

EX4 A Letter from Future - M10110301 陳柏英

"Compose a letter from future where the anchor event has just happened. This letter should sensitize the relationship between future and the present, inspire how to conduct a design research, and fictionize your roles and worlds."



【 Group Anchor Event 】Ch2 Beanstalk (elevator)

【 Letter from the future 】

Hi, past guy!
I'm sorry that something does not go well as you thought.
I do not regret leaving Earth.
However, I cannot stand the illness with losing the spiritual gravity of Charlie and friends when Earth got smaller and smaller downwards...
Memories with all I care about bursted out while I was looking outside the beanstalk glass...
Although they faded away after all, I still want to freeze them all at that time.
It doesn't matter if you don't want to change a thing before starting off, but I strongly recommend you to craft something which can fascinatingly seize the moment since it may be the only chance for you to preserve the past... and what you do will definitely effect what I own, right?
Attachment is the rough drawing of what I'm dreaming for... and the material and technique are sealed in NASA at your time. Just asked them to give you the resource with Cinzia Smith's name.

BTW, it is so boring and heartless up here, but I like it somehow. Look forward to the future! :-)

Brds,
Future You


【 事件 】第二章 豆杆 (電梯)

【 來自未來的信 】
嗨,老男人!
我很抱歉要跟你說有些事情並不像你想的這麼順利。
我不後悔離開地球。
然而當地球在眼下變得越來越小,我無法忍受精神上失去了查理和朋友們的重量。
那些重要的回憶在我望向豆杆的窗外時不斷湧出。
就算你沒有想要做任何一點改變也沒有關係,但我強烈建議你創造些可以繫住瞬間的器物,因為這可能是唯一的機會保存過去了... 而不論你怎麼做都絕對會影響我,對嗎?
附件檔案是我夢想中的草圖... 材料和技術可以從美國太空總署取得,跟他們報上辛西亞史密斯的名字就是了。

順帶一提,這裡實在太無聊也太無情了,但不知怎的我就是蠻喜歡。期待一下吧 :)


未來的你

沒有留言:

張貼留言